Monday, September 22, 2008

Spin Bike

I finally have some video of me on the spin bike from last week! As you can see, I am able to pedal forwards some, however it is very difficult. We also started to stop and reverse directions. I am not to great at stopping :) Haha. I have been feeling alot of pain these past couple of weeks, which is a good thing. School is going well. Thank you for all of your thoughts, prayers, and encouragement. I appreciate and love you all. 










3 comments:

Anonymous said...

JESS!!!! Holy Cow!!! You look awesome. That looks so hard. You have inspired me to try and learn how to pedal a bike again!

How's school? How are your classes? How's Cali? How's your sister? DO you miss Louisiana? How many times are you going to therapy each week? Is the shopping amazing in Cali?

I know, I have a lot of questions! lol. When you have time, update me on life and everything you are doing!!! Praying for you everynight!! miss you!!

Jess G

Anonymous said...

Hi Jess

You look terrific!!Even though
That really looks difficult.
The bible says "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."
PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!

Love you, Jamie & Sophie

Maw

Anonymous said...

JESS!!! Your riding a bike! That's so awesome! I miss you alot! I hope everything is goin good!

Love ya, Amber

Tell Jamie I said Hello!