Monday, September 1, 2008

More Pictures

The past couple of weeks have been super busy! I started school this week and I love it. The campus is much smaller than LSU but I like it that way.

My core is getting stronger as you can see form the pictures where I am balancing with one hand and my finger tips. We are also still working on locking and unlocking my knees. I have made more progress on the spin bike and I can pedal a little bit forwards! (However, I don't have any video of it) I am praying that this continues to get stronger and stronger. Thanks to everyone for all the prayers! I am going to try to post some video as soon as i figure out how to rotate it so its not sideways :)








The purpose of this exercise was to work out my core and my hips. It really worked. I felt the burn ;)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look soooo good. I can tell that your core is getting much stronger. I know what you could and could not do before. That is amazing. Tell your trainers I said Thank You with all my heart. I owe them a Jambalaya or Gumbo All my love MOM

Anonymous said...

Hi Jess

You look wonderful.!! I get soo lonesome looking at you, but I know you are working so hard & it will be all worth it. Praise the Lord.!! Your posture is so good.


Love you, Jamie & Sophie

Victoria said...

Hey girl! Wow you are doing big things over there, thats some complicated machines they got! I'm very excited about your progress!! Love ya ;-)

Victoria said...

Hey girl!!! wow you doing big things over there!! I'm so happy about your progress! love, Victoria

Anonymous said...

Hey Luby,
I'm sorry for the delay in viewing your site, however I nearely cried watching your video of you riding the bike. It's just amazing at what God can do with someone who has a willing heart. I miss you so much. I absolutely love the picture of you on the top of your site. You just keep getting more and more beautiful with each day you age.

I can't wait to see you!!! Keep up the faith! I have no doubt, you WILL walk again.

I love and miss you!!!
Love Ki

Anonymous said...

HI JESS: YOU LOOK GREAT ! ANY DAY NOW YOU WILL BE RUNNING AND DANCING. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.
WE (MY CHURCH AND I) AR PRAYING FOR YOU. ALL MY LOVE, AUNT TESS