Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Robomedica

Here are some videos of me on the Robomedica. I really love this one because I was able initiate the pull through with my hip flexors! The load bearing also helps and my legs are very sore after. 



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jess

Oh that looks wonderful!!!!!!!
I imagine that feels good. Keep up the hard work, & it will happen .Praise the Lord!!!!!!

Love you, Jamie & Sophie

Maw

Anonymous said...

You are looking good... I am doing well and getting ready for grad school. Tell Jamie and Sophie, Hey... love ya'll, Jada

Anonymous said...

Yeah Jess!

Corey and I just watched the video. So cool! We love ya and keep up the hard work. :) We are praying for ya!

Kristi & Corey

Anonymous said...

Jess,

You look incredible!! so when are wer running that marathon? At the rate your going, you'll be ready next year!! You look so amazing! Keep up the hard work. Hope school goes well too :)

Jessica G