Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Its been a while...
Hey everyone! Sorry I have not updated you guys in a while. Things are going good out here! I don't have any new pictures to put up however i am hoping to have some new video by the end of this week. Momma and Daddy were here this past week. They stayed from the 10th -20th. I was really excited that they were able to see all the progress I have made. I'm sure if you see them they can fill you in on a lot of it! Momma said that its better to see it in person than on the video or pictures! They were able to see me on the spin bike, the robomedica, and many other things like standing with the help of my trainers and the total gym. I have gotten some tone back in my legs and in my core but there is still more to go and more work to be done. Thank you all once again for your support! I can't express enough how much I appreciate everyone who has and is praying for me and encouraging me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Jess
That is wonderful news!!!!!!!We'll just keep praying & believing.WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE!!!!
Love you, Jamie & Sophie
Maw
Post a Comment