Saturday, August 9, 2008

This Week

This week was another great week. My trainer and I are still focusing on my hips and my core. We also are working on locking and unlocking my knees, and my quads have started to have contractions! On wednesday I used a machine called the Robomedica. It was really great. I don't have any pictures of it this week but I hope to have some next week when we do it again. Basically I am in a harness on a treadmill with the therapist moving my legs in a normal walking motion. It works a lot on load bearing and it also helps you to get muscles activated. On both my right and my left the trainers said that they could feel me initiating the pull through with my hip flexors! It was so exciting. Here are a couple of exercises I did on friday.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi

That is wonderful news, Jess. I've been praying that everything that needs to move WILL. PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!!Keep up the fantastic work.you look wonderful!
Love you, Jamie & Sophie
Maw

Anonymous said...

Jess, It was go good to talk to you the other day!! I am so excited that things are working and you love it there. I told like everyone how good you were doing. All my sorority sisters and my entire family are praying for you!! God is so good! miss you!!

Jess