This week was a really great week with lots of hip work. We have had some progress, Praise the Lord! I was able to stand and hold my hips myself. My balance was good and I did not fall! I am so ready to just jump up and run! I've gotten to the point where I really hate pushing this stupid chair around lol. Today I went work out in the gym at our apartment complex. I can use all the upper body equipment which is really great. I have to keep these "guns" in shape ;) I can also swim now because the pool lift is finally in. I feel like I am gaining more independence every day. Hopefully my van will be ready next week so I can start driving. Please keep praying that all signals will begin to go where they need to go and that the muscles will move in Jesus Name!
Saturday, June 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Hi Jess
WOW!!!!!!!! You look great!! I'd better start training so I can run with you.lolYou have come a long way & it will only get better.
PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!
Love you & Jamie & Sophie
Thank You JESUS! WOW There are no words in any language to express my gratitude to the Lord! wow.
Jess! This is so awesome! I cant wait to see you runnin around!...And drivin me round ;-) lol! So exciting, you look great...beautiful! keep it up girl, Im praying for ya!
Jessica,
You have been in my prayers, and I was pleasantly surprised to see you standing! You look so great. Tell your sister me and my mom say hi. Blessings, Shannon Williamson (miss Lisa's daughter)
Hey Jess,
I wanted to tell you that we are so proud of you and we are so great to see that you are doing so well. You are an amazing person.
You are in our prays!
Love, Justin, Hanna, Jordan, Jana and baby boy Janson.
Jessica Mrs Janel emailed me so I can see your progress I am so Happy for you You look so good and very happy. I admire you because no matter what you have to go through your beautiful smile never leaves your face and I thank God for that. Just wanted to let you know we are praying for you and will continue to pray for you. Tell Your mom i said Hi and miss seeing her at Northside Keep up the hard work in Jesus name I pray Amen Judy Lege
Jess!!! You rock!!!! You amaze me!!! Keep up the hard work. It will pay off :)
Jess G.
Jess-
That's so awesome! Praise Jesus! And that's the progress in what?...a mere 3 weeks! I'm so proud of you, and I'm so excited to see God's miracle-working power moving through your body! I'll keep checking the site for more updates. :)
Love, Jen B
Hi Jess,
I've been trying to post a comment but don't know how. Just wanted to say hi and tell you I've been thinking about you. I saw your grandmother today at Larry's. Keep up the good work. I know you are a harder worker so you'll do fine. Love Ya. Ms. Patty
HI JESS
YOU'RE LOOKING GOOD ! SOON YOU WILL BE RUNNING AGAIN. PRAISE THE LORD - I PRAY FOR YOU EVERY DAY (AND SOMETIMES 3 TIMES A DAY) - - GIVE JAMIE A HUG FROM ME.
LOVE, AUNT TESSIE
Post a Comment