Friday, June 6, 2008

California

California weather is beautiful!! Jamie and I arrived safely on Tuesday. We are finished unpacking and everything looks great! I will start therapy on Monday. I am really, really excited! Our apartment is very accessible as is the rest of the city. I really believe this is a great place for healing! Now that all the unpacking is done we are going to relax and play today; to explore more about our new home! :) Please keep me in prayer next week as I begin therapy. I will be training from 11:00-1:00 Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. More postings to come! Lots of Love to all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jessica! I'm glad ya'll are getting all settled in, but all of us in Baton Rouge miss you and Jamie! Corey and I will be praying for you as you begin your therapy. You will be up and walking before you know it. Love ya a bunch! Kristi :)

Anonymous said...

Jess, I am so excited as you begin this new chapter in your life. Lots and lots of prayers are coming your way!!! Look for a box in the mail next week :) Love you and your whole family!!! kick some serious butt!!! God is so good!

Anonymous said...

Hey there! I'm so happy that you and Jamie(and Sophie)made it safe and sound. California will start to feel like home in no time. You are in my thoughts and prayers as you begin your first day of therapy today.
Love you guys, Kristie