Well, all the fundraising is over and it's getting closer to the time for me to move! The banquet was so awesome! Everyone had a blast! Thank you to the Friends of Jessica Duhon committee, Jennifer Salter, Carol Lewis, Kristi Normand, Adam Harthcock, Jessica Greenfield, and Jamie Duhon, for making the dinner a success. Thanks also to Jonathan Bowles, James Stockstill, and Llyod Henderson for their help! Special thanks to my family, my mom, dad, brothers, grandpa, grandmothers, and all others for your support! We raised way more than I expected which just proves that the Lord is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think according to the power that works in us! (Ephesians 3:20)
Jamie and I will be heading out to California on June 3rd and I am scheduled to start at Project Walk on June 9th. Im really loking foward to what the Lord is going to do while I am there! I will continue to keep everyone updated. Lots of love to all!
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment