I am sorry it has taken me so long to post this video but great things have been happening! This was from a couple of weeks ago. I was able to stand with my trainer just locking out my left knee and I was able to lock out my right knee and hold my hips without holding on!!! I have never felt as stable and strong! It was so amazing! We both started crying. Since then we have been working on strengthening and standing longer. I know I am healed and that this is just the beginning of my body coming in line with God's word. After having done all I can do I will continue to stand on the promises of God! As I stand in the spirit I will stand in the natural! :) Praise Jesus!
Just a few scriptures :)
Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
Ephesians 6:13
and I will publicly praise the Lord!
Psalms 26:12
3 comments:
Hi Jess
You look amazing!!!!!!!! I started crying when I saw you standing!
It won't be long & we will give the LORD ALL the GLORY!
PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!
Love you , Jamie & Sophie
Glory!! Wow! God is awsome. No he's more than awsome HE IS All POWER. That resurrection power that raised Jesus from the dead is at work in you quickening your body. I love you keep standing my girl. love mom
Hey Jess!
This is incredible! I wish I could see it in person! It is sooo amazing to see what God is doing in your life! He is sooo great! Miss you :)
Love ya,
Courtney
Post a Comment