It has been a busy week. On Tuesday I flew home to get fitted for my van. It was a short visit and I came back to California on Wednesday. The shippers are supposed to pick it up on Tuesday so hopefully in about two weeks i'll finally be able to drive. We are continuing to work on my hips and they are definately getting stronger. We worked on my balance some more this week. My trainer made me close my eyes which makes it a lot more difficult to balance, but I was able to hold myself even with my eyes closed. Here are a few pictures of me standing on the Power Plate and balancing.


4 comments:
Hi Jess
You just left & I miss you already. You look so healthy & strong , I know you're getting stronger everyday. I know with the Lord everything is possible. Amen. To God be all the Glory!!
Love you, Jamie & Sophie, too
Maw
Those guns look like your dad's.
Jess, You look great! Gotta love that power plate. The only time I started to get a little feeling back (right below the bra line..it was like an inch) I was using the power plate. Once I stopped the feeling did too. That's a great machine though!! Kepp up the amazing work!!! You rock! Tell Jamie and the puppy I said hi! miss you!
Jess
Hey Jess,
I know you are working so hard and I am so proud of you. BTW beautiful picture on the front...love the long hair. I am so happy you are finally getting to drive. Just try not to be as reckless as your 'sis' She is scary on the road. Hope to see you walking soon. Hugs and kisses.
Heidi
Post a Comment